- (2008) B.Sc. Mathematics – University of Antioquia, Medellín, Colombia.
- (2012) M.Sc. Computational Mathematics – University Jaume I, Castellón – Spain.
- (2014) Ph.D. Computational Mathematics – University Jaume I, Castellón – Spain.
Merits: International Doctorate Distinction.
- (2014-2018) Doctoral Researcher Assistant – University Jaume I, Castellón – Spain.
- (Currently) Assistant professor – National University of Colombia, School of Statistics, Medellín, Colombia.
- Title: Modelling, Estimation and Applications of Second-Order Spatio-Temporal Characteristics of Point Processes
- Date of defense: 2014-05-05
- DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.6035/14019.2014.338537
- Thesis grade: Excellent “Cum Laude”
- Advisor: Jorge Mateu
- From 2017, I am Reviewer for Mathematical Reviews, MathSciNet® – American Mathematical Society. Reviewer Number: 131911
You can find a version of my curriculum vitae at CV-FJRC (updated in June 2018).